Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 thru Friday, May 31st, 2013
The weather is getting warmer as summer slowly rolls in on the heels of May, luring people outside to soak up those rays of sunshine and heat up the grill for some outdoor cooking. And there’s no better time than now to fire up the coals for some tender, juicy meat slathered with herbs and sauces - after all, May is National Barbecue Month!
So beef up your marketing campaign with a Grill Master BBQ Set or a portable Weekend Grill and Cooler.
Some grilling statistics from the Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association:
* 76% of Americans prefer to cook outdoors than in
* 77% of households own a outdoor grill or smoker
* 58% of grill owners use there grill year round
* The most popular grilled food is hamburgers (82%)
* 63% of people say they would prefer grill training from a celebrity chef versus instruction from any other celebrity (ie Guitar lessons from a rock star)
* 68% percent of households that own a grill, have a gas grill, followed by charcoal (37%) and electric (2%)
// SEE SETUP GUIDE YOU RECEIVED BY EMAIL FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON USING THE
// CUSTOM PARAMETERS BELOW. THIS COMMENT BLOCK MAY BE REMOVED.
// Use a single quote to surround custom parameter values
// Please ensure that there is a comma in between each parameter values
// Custom parameters should not include spaces, we support [A-Z] [0-9] and "_"
// You can use arrays in the format of [a,b,c] or ['a','b','c']
// Use a "." for decimal numbers, example:15.25
// For dates, the recommended format is 'YYYY-MM-DD' to support date comparisons
// CUSTOM PARAMETERS GLOSSARY
// pagetype: required: purchase, cart, product, visit, homepage (more values
// can be used, see setup guide).
// prodid: product ID must match your Google Merchant Center ID. See sample
// file you received. Use an array of productIDs in the case of shopping cart.
// pvalue: product value; use an array in the case of shopping cart. Don't
// include currency indicator, use plain number, such as 15.25 for $15.25
// pcat: product category, for example "cameras"
// pname: product name, for example "Digital camera" (optional)