uni-ball® 207 Gel Pen
Do not be a victim! Check washing is a form of check fraud where criminals steal checks from the mail and erase the handwritten ink using common household chemicals. They then rewrite the checks to themselves for any amount they choose. The pigmented ink in the 207 Gel permanently binds itself to the paper fibers in the check, and cannot be washed off or removed!
- The new and improved uni-glide gel ink formulation offers a clean write every time. With improved fade and water resistant 0.7mm blue, black, purple, red, pink and orange inks, you can't afford to write without this pen. The stylish design and comfortable grip of the 207 Gel will top off a promotional plan for any business.
- Ink color matches plunger color.
- Refillable, 0.7mm tungsten carbide ball delivers a 0.4mm line width. Waterproof, pigment ink.
- uni-ball 207 Gel can be customized with a multi-color imprint.
Important Rush Production Information:
- Customer should provide Perfect Artwork.
- Production time begins once order confirmation and art proof are approved.
- Factory cut-off times vary by product.
Imprint Location: Back Of Barrel - Screen Print
|Imprint Area||1 3/8" W x 1/2" H|
|Imprint Method||Screen Print|
|Run Charge||$0.08 each @ quantity of 200+|
$0.08 each @ quantity of 500+show more»
$0.08 each @ quantity of 1000+
$0.08 each @ quantity of 2500+
$0.08 each @ quantity of 5000+
$0.08 each @ quantity of 10000+
|Price includes 1 location, 1 color|
|PMS Match Charge||$20.00|
|9 " L x 6 " W x 6 " H|
Items Per Carton: