Patagonia® Men's Nano Puff Jacket
We Price Match!
We’ll price match up to 30 days after you place your order.
Warm, windproof, water-resistant - the Nano Puff Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation. Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified sewn. Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages
- Internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Center-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
|Weight (lbs. per unit)||3.417000|
|Carton Length (in.)||12|
|Carton Width (in.)||12|
|Carton Height (in.)||12|
On a deadline?
Give us a call at 888.423.6551 or chat with us and we’ll help you get your order when you need it!
Standard production time
7 - 10 business days.Does not include transit time.
Estimated shipping date:
Tuesday, April 4, 2023 - Friday, April 7, 2023.If you place your order on 03/26/2023
- Customer should provide vector artwork.
- (.ai, .eps, or .pdf files).
- Production time begins once order confirmation and art proof are approved.
- Factory cut-off times vary by product.