Awareness Ribbon Lapel Pin
2-15 days view details >
Awareness Ribbons in 5 Colors: Pink, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
- The pink ribbon is an international symbol of breast cancer awareness.
- The red ribbon is generally used to show support for the fight against HIV/AIDS. Also a symbol for stroke, heart disease, substance abuse, MADD, DARE, epidermolysis bullosa, complex regional pain syndrome (formerly known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy), and vasculitis.
- The yellow ribbon is commonly seen as a symbol to support our troops and to give us hope. Also a symbol for POW/MIA, suicide prevention, adoptive parents, spina bifida, sarcoma, missing children, bone cancer, craniofacial acceptance, and endometriosis.
- The green ribbon is most commonly used for childhood depression. Also represents missing children, environmental concerns, kidney cancer, tissue/organ donation, cerebral palsy awareness and support, Lyme disease, liver cancer, pedestrian safety, and traumatic brain injury awareness and support.
- The blue ribbon is associated with child abuse awareness/prevention. Also represents drunk driving awareness, dystonia, bullying awareness, osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease), addiction recovery awareness, prostate cancer, Huntington™™s disease, domestic violence, victim™™s rights, free speech, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- This item is unimprinted.
Since 1994, some of the world's most recognized brands have trusted Pinnacle Promotions to provide them with the right promotional products for their needs. Our dedicated Account Teams and cutting-edge technology allow us to consistently deliver services with quality, speed and reliability that is unmatched in the industry.
Important Rush Production Information:
- Customer should provide Perfect Artwork.
- Production time begins once order confirmation and art proof are approved.
- Factory cut-off times vary by product.
|Item sold unimprinted.|
|" L x " W x " H|
Items Per Carton: